-Uncanni CBD Oil 10%
R950.00 – R2,300.00
Our full spectrum 10% CBD oil & Terpene blend has been personally sourced in the USA and produced locally. We follow each bottle every step of the way to ensure our customers of the highest quality product possible. Our CBD oil has been certified and tested by 3 separate laboratories to ensure perfection in every drop! Available in 1000mg 10ml & 3000mg 30ml
**PLEASE SELECT THE STORE PICK-UP OPTION FOR FREE SHIPPING ON THESE PRODUCTS**
- Triple Certified (USA & RSA)
- Certified Organic CBD
- Full Spectrum
- Terpene Rich
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Each 10ml bottle contains 1000mg of CBD oil per bottle (5mg per drop/200 drops per bottle).
- Each 30ml bottle contains 3000mg of CBD oil per bottle (5mg per drop/600 drops per bottle).
MCT carrier oil (non-GMO)
MCT oil has the following health benefits:
- Improve memory function
- Energy boost
- Weight loss and weight management
- Lowered cholesterol
- Lowered blood sugar levels
- Antibacterial, antiviral anti-fungal properties
Cannabidiol and other cannabinoids
CBD oil interacts with the receptors in the body and may help with:
- Relieving anxiety
- Pain and inflammation.
- Sleep Disorders
- Cancer symptoms
Uncanni Terpene Blend:
Taste and Flavors of Terpenes
Bright lemony flavors, for example, are known as an indicator of energy improvement, while more earthy tones are thought to help you relax. Although the full range of terpene benefits are under-researched, studies have shown that terpenes work in synergy with THC and other cannabinoids to improve the therapeutic value of cannabis products.
Medical Benefits of Terpenes
There are a huge variety of terpenes, each responsible for different smells like notes of pine, pepper, fruit, and flowers. Cannabis plants have over 120 identified terpenes that can range dramatically in their aromas. Terpenes are also thought to be associated with the psychoactive effects of strains, with different smells often being associated with certain effects.
Terpenes have also been shown to reduce the intoxicating effects of THC when consumed together, upping its therapeutic value and contributing to the entourage effect.
Common Terpenes & Their Benefits
If Cannabinoids are a ship’s engine, the terpenes can be thought of as the rudder. At Uncanni, we maintain the terpene profile found naturally in the plant and do not add terpenes back into our products.
Here are some common Terpenes and their benefits:
- Linalool: commonly found in lavender. Linalool helps provide anxiety relief, sedation, and pain relief.
- Myrcene: commonly found in mango, lemongrass, thyme, and hops. Myrcene helps provide muscle tension relief, anti-inflammation and produces a soothing effect.
- Limonene: commonly found in fruit rinds and peppermint. Limonene can be used to treat gastrointestinal complications, heartburn, and depression. It acts as an antifungal, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogen, dissolves gallstones, and enhances mood.
- Pinene: commonly found in pine needles, rosemary, basil, parsley, and dill. Pinene is useful for alertness, memory retention, antiseptic, and counteracts some THC effects.
- Caryophyllene: commonly found in black pepper, cloves, and cotton. Caryophyllene is a gastroprotective and has anti-inflammatory properties.
*Certificates of analysis available on request.